CBSE UGC NET exam is on 10 July 2016 this year. Candidates who are preparing for UGC NET Exam, they are very much worried about the Exam. There are so many doubts in their mind about the Exam.
Here you will find the solution of your all doubts. Know How you can crack CBSE UGC NET Exam 2016.
Note Down The Whole Syllabus:
Firstly, all candidates should note down the whole syllabus of NET Exam.
There are 3 papers in CBSE NET.
|I||100||60 Questions in which 50 to be attempted||75 minutes||09.30 am To 10.45 am||No|
|II||100||50 All compulsory||75 minutes||10.45 am To 12.00 Noon||No|
|III||150||75 All compulsory||150 minutes||01.30 pm To 04.00 pm||No|
2. Prepare notes:
- Candidates should try to prepare Notes.
- Daily Write down what you have learn.
- Try to make Easy notes.
- Use Good Books For reading 7 Preparation.
- highlight or outline specific points in your books or notepad, which will help you at the Revision time.
- Stay updated.
Click here to get Latest Updates & Notifications of CBSE UGC NET Exam 2016
3.Try To Solve Mock Test Papers & Sample Papers:
Yes guys, This is really important for all to solve Mock Test Papers & Previous Year Question Papers. It gives us an idea about the exam. & Helps us to know at which point we are weak. & Which topic is having more time to be solved.
4. Don’t Neglect Paper I:
To pay attention to all 3 papers is a very important thing.
Candidates should prepare for Papers I as they are preparing for other Papers. It is a MCQs based on an Aptitude Test. This UGC NET Paper I is to check your Time management & Skill test.
Revision of the syllabus what you have learned is very important. Try to use your notes for revision. By Revising the syllabus, you will know, what mistakes you are making. & what topic is not clear to you.
Leave the Last 10 days before the Exam for the Revision Session.
6. IN The Exams:
- Try to Solve all the Questions in the Exam, because there is no negative marking in UGC NET Papers.
- Don’t lose your confidence, you can clear the Exam easily. You have prepared very hard for the Exam.
- Try to manage your time during the Exams. Don’t waste your time on 1 question if you are not getting the right answer for it.
These are the best tips to prepare for CBSE UGC NET Exam. Follow these steps & Crack UGC NET.
Best of Luck 🙂