Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Exam is conducted for the candidates who want a job in Public Sector Corporation, authorized Banks, Insurance Firms, etc.
What Is The Exam Pattern & Syllabus Of IBPS PO ?
There are 2 sections in the Exam of IBPS PO. Candidates who qualify IBPS PO Prelims Exam are eligible for IBPS PO Mains Exam.
- IBPS CWE PO 2016 : Prelims Exam
- IBPS CWE PO 2016 : Mains Exam
Click Here To Apply for IBPS PO Online Application Form 2016
IBPS CWE PO 2016 : Prelims Exam
- Prelims Exam is of 100 Marks
- Time duration – 1 hour
- The Exam Paper Contains the following subjects:
IBPS CWE PO 2016 : Mains Exam
- Mains Exam is of 200 Marks
- Time duration – 2 hour
- This Exam paper contains 5 subjects
Why to choose IBPS PO for career?
- There are many chances for Promotions & Employment in Banking Sector, Career Growth is very fast in this Field.
- After 14 Year on the post of General Manager, one can aspire for Chairman of a bank or Executive Director.
- There are many Benefits Like Salary, Traveling, Medical Insurance, housing & many more.
- Less Working hours & less work load.
- There are many Leave Policies for bank Employees.
- We can say that Minimum salary of IBPS PO is 38,500.
IBPS PO Online Application Form : How To Fill
- Visit Official IBPS Website ibps.in & click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-V)”
- Note the IBPS PO registration number & password displayed on the screen. & a SMS will be generated by IBPS of password & Registration No.
- Fill your Details as required.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Take a print out of your application form & E-receipt.
Click Here To Download Free Sample Theory Of IBPS PO Exam 2016